Asking for a favour from someone in the USA

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by mugwortismy cat, Apr 1, 2021.

1. mugwortismy cat

mugwortismy cat Tenacious to the End!

I would like to read a certain obituary in the Billings (Montana) Gazette. I won't provide details here as she has living children, so I will do that in a pm. I can't access the article from within Europe :( would some kind person be willing to copy the text for me?

2. GrannyBarb

GrannyBarb Custodian of the Family Accounts

The paid site newspapers dot com has an archive for them. I don't have a sub, though.
    I'm too busy this morning (getting my first jab today :) ), but will look through the free archive sites later today, unless someone beats me to it.

3. mugwortismy cat

mugwortismy cat Tenacious to the End!

I have a link to the obit, on their own website. I can't access it at all so don't know if it's a paying service or if it is free. It is quite recent and I hope it is free to access, if it isn't then please don't worry.

I will pm you the link, I am in no rush, and it is no huge loss if I can't get to read it (it's for one of my Mormon cousin's sister wives' descendants so not a direct relative, just can't help myself)

Ma-dotcom, GrannyBarb, Chimp and 2 others like this.
  4. Ma-dotcom

Ma-dotcom A Bonza Little Digger!

Is it possibly available on Family Search? They have a lot oflittle surprise goodies there.

5. GrannyBarb

GrannyBarb Custodian of the Family Accounts

Cristel sent me a link. I can see the obit. I'm sending her the info via PM.