Bundanoon is Brigadoon day

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Findem, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Findem

Findem The Fearless One. Rest in Peace.

Sunday my son and I went to Bundanoon NSW for the Bundanoon is Brigadoon highland gathering. Had a great day, lots of pipe bands, various events, food stalls, the usual handcrafts and other souvenir stuff, also an interesting stall selling reproduction medieval weapons and Helms.

We had a laugh, we were at a stall getting coffees when an announcement went out over the speaker system advising people that Bundanoon has been declared by council "a bottled water free zone", at the time the proprietor of the stall was busy loading bottles of water into an ice chest. Perhaps he didn't get the memo. :eek: :D

2. Archie's Mum

Archie's Mum Always digging up clues

You love your Brigadoon Highland Gathering Day, don't you?
    We have been once but haven't had the opportunity to return. Much too far away now though. Perhaps one day with a lovely overnight stay in the Southern Highlands. :rolleyes: Bowral at it's best (in Autumn)

3. Findem

Findem The Fearless One. Rest in Peace.

Yes I sure do, the Tartans and massed Pipe bands make my day.

Some of the Northern Hemisphere trees were just starting to get their Autumn colours.

Archie's Mum likes this.