Family Search Added 47.4 MILLION new records worldwide in April 2019.....

Discussion in 'Useful Links' started by Figgs, May 10, 2019.

1. Figgs

Figgs Well-Known Member

Mindblowing!! A friend who volunteered at the LDS for a decade announced this on Facebook tonight and the link to find the proper links to all the countries, etc. is....
    Code:
    http://ow.ly/lhxK50u5zjC…
    The UK alone has 42 million plus new indexed records!!!

As he is from the south of Scotland, he added... "You won't find Scotland there...but you can still see it in WIKI Search" I wasn't aware of this spot.
    Code:
    https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/Scotland_Genealogy
    FamilySearch expanded its free online archives in April of 2019 with an astounding 47.4 million new indexed family history records from all over the world. Over 272,000 new digital images were added as well. New historical records were added from Australia, Canada, Colombia, the Cook Islands, England, France, French Polynesia, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Peru, the Philippines, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Venezuela, Wales, and the United States, which includes Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. United States records also include Border Crossings from Canada, Freedmen’s Bureau Ration Records, World War I Draft records, and World War I Service Questionnaires. FamilySearch also added digital images from BillionGraves, Colombia, and Missouri.

Have fun, kids.......

Dogsday, Half Hour, LianeH and 5 others like this.