Francis Wright of Islip Oxfordshire

Discussion in 'Oxfordshire' started by paul wright, Feb 2, 2017.

1. paul wright

paul wright Member

HI .look for more info on Francis Wright. he was born in Islip oxfordshire 1644 and died 1729 islip. i don't know where he was born can or would some one help me as all i get is a died end with him so this is my last time i am going to look for him ,and move on to my mother's side of the tree. thank you to ever one that has help me in the pass, paul

2. Ma-dotcom

Ma-dotcom A Bonza Little Digger!

Paul it is becoming very difficult to find more on Francis Wright. Quite possible that more will come to light online as more documents are filmed & released.
    I too have family which I've had to leave for a while as info is not available or is unprovable. I do congratulate you on how far back you have been able to go.
    At times we've all had to rest a line & concentrate on another family for a time. It may prove very beneficial to you also.

Sis and Archie's Mum like this.
  3. paul wright

paul wright Member

thank you Wendy. its been a lot of work going back that far But yes its time to let it go i think

Sis and Ma-dotcom like this.
  4. Ma-dotcom

Ma-dotcom A Bonza Little Digger!

I look forward to more exploring of family with you.

paul wright likes this.
  5. Genie1

Genie1 Well-Known Member

I can't find a birth and I don't know if you have this or if he is your man, but FMP has a will of Francis Wright written on 14 February 1725 and probate was August 1979.

6. paul wright

paul wright Member

sorry francis was born abt 1644 i don't no where but i do no he died 1729 islip oxfordshire but i would like to no more about this francis if you can post all info you have on him Genine1 thank you

7. Genie1

Genie1 Well-Known Member

Probate was 1729 and not 1979. Senior moment!
    There is a grand-daughter name Mary.She appears to have had her brother John's things and her mother's.
    There is a grandson names Thomas Wright and he was left similar things to Mary as well as some of John's things. Thomas was to be given £5 when he reached 21.
    There is also a grandson name William.
    Hope this helps.

8. paul wright

paul wright Member

hi Genie1 that is the right francis, buy i can not fine more on him do have a will for him and that is it,where he was born his family i may never no. thank you for looking paul

Genie1 likes this.