Free Colourizing of your old Photos.....

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Figgs, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Figgs

Figgs Well-Known Member

Hi All.....

Scottish Indexes posted this item today and I have used this service (with no subscription to My Heritage)...........it just takes a few seconds and the end result is amazing......Have Fun!! I put one of mine out as an attachment with the coloured one as well.

Heather.......................................................

Great news! Free and unlimited access to "MyHeritage In Color" -
    Code:
    www.myheritage.com/incolor
    We tried this a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun with it. Thanks MyHeritage

We have just received an email from My Heritage to tell us that "Ordinarily only 10 photos can be colorized by users who do not have a Complete plan, but now, you can colorize as many photos as you’d like for free."

Attached Files:

LianeH, Half Hour, Chimp and 4 others like this.
  2. Moff

Moff Well-Known Member

I just went to MyHeritage. Be careful! The site wants you to sign up for a free trial, but you have to give payment card details and you will be charged if you don't cancel in time. :(

3. Moff

Moff Well-Known Member

Further to the above - I was surprised to receive an email welcoming me to MyHeritage, giving me a username and not mentioning any payment :) so of course I tried out the photo colouring and was quite pleased with it. The photo I tried has an object that I remember was red, and that has come out as a sort of rusty colour, so the colours aren't exact, but pretty close.

Bay Horse, Half Hour and Figgs like this.
  4. Figgs

Figgs Well-Known Member

Hi Moff.....was just coming on here to tell you that they were NOT doing that to you. Glad it is sorted out now. I have been a free/non-paying customer for a few years. The pictures are darn good, eh?? (Je suis Canadien, lol). I did one with at least 25 people in it and was completely thrilled with the results.

Enjoy......:D:D

And in the above photos of mine, that is my father's parents and I am the kid sitting beside him....a whole 10 years old. Grandma died a year later but I don't honestly remember much about her cuz she and my other Grandma looked alike.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Half Hour likes this.