Printing Out A Photograph Version Family Tree

Discussion in 'Genealogy Software' started by Jonathan1990, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Jonathan1990

Jonathan1990 New Member

Familysearch allows people to print out 5 generations of their family. From their great grandparents at the top to their sons/daughters at the bottom along with their wives or partners. I've just printed two out today. One showing up to my X2 great grandparents on both sides meaning my parents have the big main picture circle. However there is a picture exists of a X3 great grandma which I got off ancestry (shared by about 10 people). Unfortunately that couldn't be included on the portrait due to the 5 generations display restriction. Would like to know if you've got photos of over 5 generations which familysearch.org couldn't all show if making a portrait.

2. Ma-dotcom

Ma-dotcom A Bonza Little Digger!

I've not seen this so don't know if it would work, could you print off another one starting from the required 5th or so Gt' G'parents down as far as it allows, then place the 2 print offs together - one atop the other- so all show in one long line-up?

Daft Bat and Sis like this.
  3. ColinA

ColinA Well-Known Member

This cause me to look and I could only see how to print a pdf.