Watching over us.....

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by wendymac, Jun 16, 2019.

1. wendymac

wendymac Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people don’t believe in the afterlife and mediums, clairvoyants etc...and that’s ok - each to there own.
    But, I was just looking at my media posts and my photo of my grandad John & baby Leonard who was my mums dad & little brother which is on there and has been ‘liked’ by a few members and it got me thinking back about 35 yrs ago when I was 25 yrs & went to see a medium.
    I never knew grandad John as he had already died when I was born but, my mum use to tell me little snippets about him.
    Ann the medium I saw was a lovely lady, didn’t ask any questions about anything or used any cards but, use to write things down in a little pad which she said that a certain spirit would tell her things while I was on my way to her. By the time I got there she would have about 5-6 pages of information about things going on in my life, about myself, and about family and friends who had passed over and had come through with a message or two.
    This particular day she told me a number of things which were all correct even to an elderly gentleman who had passed over and had come to say hello and that he knew me.
    She said, ‘ I have a gentleman here who’s says he use to teach you and that he was sat down playing a piano ‘ my heart nearly jumped out of my mouth - she said his name is Harold do you know who he is’ - Harold was my old piano teacher who taught me when I was about 10 yrs old I couldn’t believe it.
    Next she told me lots of things which were spot on but the most intriguing thing she said was ‘ I have a gentleman here who is the one who has been coming through to me today telling me all this information about you and his name is John - he says he is your grandad on your mother’s side and only had one leg, he is in a wheelchair .....
    I nearly fell off the chair I can tell you. My grandad John did only have 1leg due to his other leg being lost during the war ( my mum had told me this when I was young)
    There was no way on this earth she could have known this or got this information from anywhere as she had never seen me before and didn’t ask me anything about anything.
    Just makes you wonder doesn’t it - that we are not alone and in some way being watched and looked after.
    When I received the photo of grandad John years and years ago after my mum died when I was 15 I just put it in an album but after Ann had told me all these things I got the photo out to put a face to the gentleman with one leg who is actually looking over me

You can see this photo if you wish to on my media pictures. xx

Dogsday, Ma-dotcom, Sandiep and 8 others like this.
  2. Archie's Mum

Archie's Mum Always digging up clues

I have never had an experience like that but........we have a security system with monitor and four cameras. One night, not too long ago my attention was drawn to a little ball of light dancing around in the camera overlooking the back patio. It was a strange little thing and immediately I said to hubby that it was Mum. I was actually joking as I don’t or didn’t believe in all things spiritual.
    I told my son the next day and he told me it was what is called a spirit orb. So I had a look at google and sure enough there were photos of exactly what had visited us. They only show up on film and are invisible to the naked eye. It has never happened again and it was definitely not an insect flapping around in the light. After that episode I have changed my mind to a certain extent and believe that it could have been her just popping in to check up on me. So believe or not but like to think it was her and wish she would call in again. :ghost:

Dogsday, Ma-dotcom, Sandiep and 6 others like this.
  3. Sis

Sis Rootles out resources!

I have an open mind about it. I am facinated when I hear stories like yours Wendy, where the mediums don't ask questions yet tell you things that they couldn't possibly find out before hand. I would love to think that my Mum and three brothers are watching over me. Who knows.........

Dogsday, Bonzo Dog, Ma-dotcom and 6 others like this.
  4. wendymac

wendymac Well-Known Member

I did see a very good clairvoyant years and years ago too who is absolutely fantastic but I’ve not seen her now for about 6 yrs.
    she has been spot on with her information she has given me not just about past over family and friends but just everyday things that have happened are are going to happen.
    One time as I walked into her room (Dec 1994) she just looked up at me and said ‘ A huge German Shepperd has just walked in by your side ‘ I just burst into tears as my lovely dog Karla had died 2 months earlier in the October

Dogsday, Ma-dotcom, Sandiep and 6 others like this.
  5. Bay Horse

Bay Horse Can be a bit of a dark horse

Good heavens. It certainly makes you think.

I've never been to a clairvoyant. I think there may be people who, genuinely, have a gift.

My mother went to one, many many years ago, and was told that we had an old man living with us who was very grumpy. At the time my grandfather was living with us - and he was. :D She also said that we would be coming into a small fortune within the next few weeks - but, we wouldn't be able to rush out on a big spending spree. Dad was suddenly made redundant at the age of 55... the 'windfall' was his redundancy money.

Dogsday, Figgs, Bonzo Dog and 8 others like this.